I originally started out our Adwords campaign as an Azoogle-Adwords how-to. Now I see that NeverBlueAds is offering the same GameFly ad but at 50 cents more per payout.
What I like more about Never Blue Ads.
- Easier interface.
- Faster/Easier reporting.
- Easier pixel integration.
- Faster responses from AM (they are more proactive).
- They are at more conferences than Azoogle (ie PubCon)
- Pingbacks (the ping a page for you when you get a conversion).
- Reporting web-services. (With a little programming you can automate ALL of your report analytics)
On top of that my Azoogle AM didn’t tell me about a campaign pausing that I’ve been using costing me several hundreds of dollars. Add to that the fact that I had over $3,000 in charge backs last month with Azoogle for a private offer.
Hmmm…. wow. Now that I wrote all of this out it is pretty apparent that I should switch this one offer to NeverBlue Ads. My real hesitation is that I am a pretty loyal guy. Disloyal people’s successes are fleeting. In this case however I don’t think that I am being disloyal.
I would love to hear your opinion.